Call (800) 583-4891
Enkagrid is a high performance and cost-effective geogrid used worldwide in civil engineering projects for sub-base stabilization, designed for achieving maximum bearing capacity and shear resistance. There are uniaxial and bixaxial Enkagrid products. Product applications include reinforcement of slopes, walls, embankments, platforms and foundations.
• Subbase stabilisation
• Construction roads
• Permanent and temporary roadways
• Paved and unpaved roads
• Parking areas
• Airport runways
Features and benefits
• Reduces the depth of subbase layer required
• Cost effective
• Absorbs dynamic loads generated by traffic
• Excellent mechanical long-term durability
• Consistent stress-strain performance
• Optimum interaction with all granular soil types
• Excellent resistance to mechanical damage
• High levels of UV resistance
• Chemically inert
• Fast installation with practical 5 m wide rolls
• Ease of handling on site
• Lower carbon footprint impact
✔ All items ship for free (standard ground, see map)
☏ Call: (800) 583-4891 for pricing and shipping questions.
Shipping estimates shown on the map pertain to this specific product only. Orders typically ship next day if the order is placed before 12:00 noon EST. Transit times displayed in the map are listed in business days, and are approximate. The day that the order is shipped is not counted as a transit day.