Call (800) 583-4891
Model : Pyramat 75
Dimensions: 15' x 120'
Material: Polypropylene Geotextile
✔ Free Shipping
✎ Need a written quote?
$ Volume Pricing on Large Orders
❔ Questions? Call (800) 583-4891
- Superior UV resistance for up to 75 year design life
- Recognized by the by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as well as the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) as a Best Management Practice (BMP) to improve water quality.
- Features tensile strength of 3,000 lbs/ft. to meet EPA standards
- Patented trilobal X3® Fiber Technology helps lock in seeds and promote rapid root mass development
- Promotes infiltration of surface water
- Resistant to both hydraulic and non-hydraulic stresses
- Applications: Vegetated Channels & Waterways, steepened slopes, storm water channels, landfill erosion control, and arid & semi-arid environment soil protection.
✔ All items ship for free
☏ Call: (800) 583-4891 for pricing and shipping questions.
Shipping estimates shown on the map pertain to this specific product only. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days if the order is placed before 12:00 noon EST. Transit times displayed in the map are listed in business days, and are approximate. The day that the order is shipped is not counted as a transit day.